Doctor Oliverio (Alessandro Oliverio), in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, deals with personal data.
Information on the processing of personal data
The data are entered in the computer archive of Doctor Oliverio only after having acquired the consent of the Customer, except for the cases referred to in art. 24 of the same decree.
Principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights, these are the criteria with which Doctor Oliverio processes data.
We also inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03:
- The data are collected for different purposes: contractual, administrative-accounting, statistics as well as for the establishment of normal business contacts, the processing takes place with two different systems: manual and computer;
- The nature of the provision of data is optional;
- In the event of refusal to provide data, the conditions for achieving the purposes set out in point 1 will no longer apply;
- Your personal data will be processed by authorized persons inside our Company, and may be communicated to our tax consultants and collaborators for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations. Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way;
- The owner and the person in charge of the treatment, present in the Company, may contact you to assert your rights as provided for by the art. 7 of the decree: confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you; cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law; updating, rectification or integration of data; the attestation that the operations described have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated;
- The data controller is Alessandro Oliverio;
- The data processor is Alessandro Oliverio;
- The complete data of the responsible person is available at Doctor Oliverio’s premises.
The Customer, having acquired the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, consents to the processing of his personal data within the limits indicated in the information that he declares to have received and read.